Zilla, the cryptocurrency wallet and ICO platform, has released a new ticketing platform for worldwide blockchain events allowing their users to get blockchain conference tickets using cryptocurrency directly within the platform.
This is done through “Zilla Events.”
Through Zilla Events, users can now search for blockchain conferences and get tickets using the cryptocurrency directly from their ZILLA wallet.
There are two features that set the ZILLA event platform apart from other ticketing services such as Eventbrite, and Peatix.
- When users check-in to events, they can receive an airdrop of exchange-listed tokens.
- Users can receive Point Coins when buying tickets.
How does “point coins work?”
Point Coins are loyalty points that’s held on the blockchain. Point Coins are unlisted, and are not intended as an investment, rather a gamification method to incentivize users to engage, trade, and learn about cryptocurrency without the fear of mishandling or losing cryptocurrency that are worth money.
Think of this as loyalty points that you would receive everything you purchase a coffee at Starbucks.
Here are some need to know about point coins:
- Attendees get Point Coins automatically sent to their wallet when purchasing tickets.
- Gain access to exclusive VIP after parties with Point Coins.
- You can gain point coins by sending out tweets.
- You can check in at the booths of events to earn points.
- Prize give away (hardware wallets, mining machines, etc) for attendees with the most Point Coins.
- Point Coins are a low risk, easy way for attendees to learn about cryptocurrency.
With Point Coins, event goers will be more engaged and event organizers can issue and incentivize them with loyalty Point Coins. ZILLA is now available on both App Store and Google Play.
Gamification is a huge part of every company’s marketing strategy and point coins are no different. Right now it seems like Zilla events are limited to blockchain events, but it will be interesting to see how they will expand to other types of events in the future.