The IOTA Foundation announced that they made new hires for their company today.
Mariana De La Roche Wills, Colombian human rights and social entrepreneur has been appointed to the Social Impact and Regulatory Affairs team of the Foundation.
Janna Zielinski has been appointed as the head of strategic projects.
The IOTA Foundation is looking to add people with diverse backgrounds and a strong strategic background to their team.
Mariana De La Roche Wills
Marina is a Colombian human rights lawyer who holds a law degree from Rosario University and has a specialization from Externado University in Human Rights and Humanitarian Law.
She graduated “with a diploma of academic excellence.” She has worked with several NGOs during her professional career, especially based in Germany and Colombia.
A quick overview of her background:
- Founder of Menstrual Health Club in Germany
- Founder of the Sweden-based Fair Photo Agency
- Has a strong passion for government related IoT projects and implementation.
“In my experience, improving the situation of human rights and achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals around the world is only feasible with the involvement of the public and the private sectors.”
- Handling the Business Model Innovation both internally and externally
- Helping IOTA collaborators in identifying business models and market opportunities with a focus on the adoption of DLT and IoT.
- Be responsible for the development of future revenue models, along with the Board of Directors.
Zielinski had over five years of experience in Strategy and Digital Consulting and was previously working at EY as a Digital Strategy consultant, where she contributed to several global projects with DAX 30 companies.
To build a successful company, you need top notch talent. It’s the races to see who can hire the most top notch talent. Coming from these backgrounds, it seems like both of them will be able to contribute to the bigger vision of IOTA.