Huobi’s new press release states that its derivative market Huobi DM has reached $20 bln in trading volume. They are luring in sophisticated traders with the help of low fees, superior risk management, and plenty of other perks.
What’s amazing is that the daily trading volume went from $1 billion to $20billion in less than a month. Yep, that’s right, in less than a month..
This just goes to show the market demand for more sophisticated crypto trading tools, particularly those that allow traders to control risks in volatile markets.
Huobi DM’s trading volume reached past USD $1 billion on Tuesday, December 25, a day that was also a strong one for Huobi Global, Huobi’s flagship exchange platform. All told, trading volume for Huobi DM and Huobi Global combined came up to an impressive USD $2 billion that day.
One month after the launch of its derivatives market, Huobi reported raking in $10 bln in trading volume. They only needed 15 days in order to double this number, reaching a whopping $20 billion.
Huobi DM has widened the spectrum of cryptocurrency trading possibilities, allowing arbitrage, speculation, and hedging. The derivatives trading service was launched by Huobi on Nov. 28, 2018. The ‘new meets old’ approach allows merging cryptocurrency derivatives with a bevy of digital assets.
The service is aimed at both institutional investors and sophisticated cryptocurrency traders who are willing to expand the list of available trading tools. Huobi DM is competing with similar cryptocurrency derivatives market trading platforms by means of offering advantageous fees and flexible leverage options (20X). On top of that, it protects investors from all kinds of losses with the help of a 20,000 BTC insurance fund.
Huobi DM sets itself apart via:
- Advantageous Fees: opening fees for BTC and ETH are 0.016% for makers & 0.024% for takers. Closing fees BTC and ETH contracts are 0.016% for makers & 0.024% for takers.
- Superior risk management: including Price Limit, Order Limit, and Position Limit.
- Superior risk control: with sophisticated price limit mechanism, no claw back has occurred since its launch
- Real-time risk supervision: constantly monitor contract prices, index prices, abnormal transactions, and positions.
- User protections: including a 20,000 BTC Huobi Security Fund to protect users against catastrophic security failures and a dedicated Risk Management Insurance Fund for each trading pair against unfilled liquidation order losses.
- Leverage flexibility: Huobi DM offers 1X, 5X, 10X, and 20X leverage.
- Speed: high memory and 10X matching speed compared to market average speed.
This is indeed a “true crypto winter”. Only the strongest soldiers and teams will continue to grow and stay alive!